Today you, your child, teenager, or your relationship as a couple and family are one step closer to a new beginning where you feel empowered and on a positive path to growth and well-being.
As a therapist, my goal is to help uncover an individual's or family's true potential and lead lives that are worth celebrating. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve current challenges in yourself and your family system. By applying complementary therapy approaches and techniques, we will unearth behavior patterns or negative perceptions that may be holding you, your child, teenager, relationship as a couple or family back from experiencing more fulfilling and meaningful lives.
I am a down-to-earth therapist with an empathetic and caring nature, and I offer you safe place to be yourself without fear of judgment.
If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals as an individual, couple, or family.
Please call or email me for an individual (adults, children, pre-teens, teenagers), couples or family therapy consultation today.
I offer a free 30 minute consultation.
- If you're experiencing difficulties as a couple navigating your relationship and feeling distant and uncertain how to get back to where you used to be as a couple, I provide couples therapy with a Prepare and Enrich evaluation to help you identify and actively address the barriers holding your relationship back.
- If you're an individual who feels "stuck", lonely, anxious, panicked, depressed and trying to find your own path to happiness, I provide evidenced-based practices that will allow you to overcome your fears and sadness within a supportive and caring environment.
- Are you dealing with an explosive child or teenager? Do you feel like you've tried everything and things still feel out of control? I provide Child and Adolescent Centered Therapy, Play Therapy, Art Therapy, Sand Tray Therapy, Skill Building and Coping Skills to help your child or teenager find new ways to deal with their feelings in a healthy manner. (Children 3-years-old and up)
- When a child, teenager, couple, or single-parent is dealing with immense stress and uncertainty, it affects the entire family system. I provide Child-Parent Relationship Therapy (CPRT) from a Family Systems Perspective.
- LGBTQ, Gender Identity & Sexuality therapy. Supporting and helping LGBTQ individuals, including children, adults, teens, and families. Kink Friendly.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse and Addiction Counseling for all ages.
Additional areas of specialty with whom I have extensive experience working include:
- Working with schools in the community and helping parents establish 504's and IEP's for children and teens and assure they are being followed.
- Working with schools and families to eliminate bullying in-school and within the community.
- Treatment for ADHD, Asperger's, Autism, or Spectrum Disorders which cause sensory issues or delays.