Rates & Insurance
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan if your insurance covers In-Network and Out-Of-Network.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Does my insurance company cover out-of-network providers?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Insurance Accepted (In-Network)
- Blue Care Network
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- First Choice
- United Healthcare
Out of Network : I am able to bill Out-Of-Network (OON) for insurance companies not listed above.
Rates (Private Pay without Insurance)
$250 for 60 minute initial intake session
$175 per 45 minute session for individual
$200 per 45 minute session for couples
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay full rate for late cancellation or not showing for the appointment. When an appointment is not cancelled on time or the client does not show up, it limits help to others who are trying to schedule an appointment.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.